My goal in the next year is to get monthly pictures of Penny. Mostly simple stuff but a goal within this goal is to get something creative every month as well.
Baby’s First Year Photography
The Monthly Photography Plan
- Penny + chair in my studio +” ___ months old” on the chalkboard wall.
- Penny + our white bedding + “___ months old” on the chalkboard next to her.
- Close up of Penny on the white bedding.
- Penny + Maisy on the white bedding.
- Creative picture of Penny (this month’s included our Christmas tree).
Time is flying too fast with his sweet little baby. She’s such a good baby I would actually love more time with her when she’s so small. She gives me enough sleep, is generally all smiles, and loves to snuggle. I could spend hours just staring at her and chatting and smiling. So in love with her!
3 Month Old Penny
- Still our little snuggler
- Loves to be worn
- Never gets bored just playing with my hand
- Very active, loves to play on the activity mat and swat at the toys
- Hates her car seat
- Good at communicating what she wants and needs and when
- Hates the cold and wind
- Starting to laugh!
- Trying to sit up
2.5 Year Old Maisy
- Loves anythings Frozen (or “Let it go”)
- Will only wear dresses and/or skirts
- Favorite activities: play dough, coloring, playing mommy with her babies
- Sings all the time
- Is obsessed with her friends
- Mama’s girl
- Favorite color: pink
- Favorite foods: broccoli, applesauce and oatmeal
This site is all about my journeys as a professional photographer in Madison. But first and foremost I am Kaia. Kaia means “Earth” in Norwegian and I live up to that by tree hugging, dog loving, and nature walking. My first word was “happy,” I still love to jump in puddles, I strive to live simply and self-sustainably, and my favorite color is yellow. I’m married to a stunningly handsome, ridiculously talented, and intensely loving musician husband. We have two spunky and sweet baby girls (see more of Maisy HERE or Penny HERE), one furry friend (see more of her HERE), and we all live happily ever after in a house on a hill in the land of southern Wisconsin.
I am a photographer bent on capturing the uniqueness in life. I strive to serve my clients lovingly, creating a series of memories they can cherish forever, and making them my forever friends. I shoot honest photography – real people, real colors, and real life.
My primary photographic endeavors are weddings, senior portraits, boudoir, newborns, and family photography (especially in the fall). I offer many gorgeous products ranging from prints, to albums, to wall art products and more, but I particularly love creating my custom designed Coffee Table Albums with my clients.
Do I sound like so much fun and you are so in love with my work? Next, step/mouse over to my “Contact” tab and let’s get started on some great pictures!
I do the majority of my photography as a Madison wedding photographer, Janesville wedding photographer, Minnesota wedding photographer, Milwaukee wedding photographer, Illinois wedding photographer, andany place that my camera will take me. I am available for travel worldwide as your destination wedding photographer!